Topic

Merrell glove series $55 and much more

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Merrell glove series $55 and much more

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rogerio brito
    BPL Member

@kafer4life

Locale: Maine

Looked up a local store,(the backpacker) http://www.backpackerqualitygear.com/ while i am down here in South Carolina. Seen the local owner operator outfitter had True glove shoes for 66 bucks. Went to the store and he hade True gloves and trail gloves for 55 bucks I bought two pair. As well he has the womens mighty glove (womens leather ones) for 60 bucks. I had to buy a pair for the wife. Look him up he has some amazing deals and was a pretty cool dude (most backpackers are) who by chance owns an outfitter store. Best bet might to give him a call. His store carries a ton more than his web sight lets on. This was probably one of the best outfitter shops I have ever been in. Customer service and real knowledge.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools