Topic

My site posting in this thread again Sorry!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals My site posting in this thread again Sorry!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SPAM

@trekked

Locale: Midwest

I posted this in the another thread but same as G4.
    I have dreamed of a site where people could share their trekking trails (only) in exact detail from the route they took to where they sat down or had a fire. Then the user can also share their photos while people viewing their photos can see the exact shutter speed, focal length, ISO, and Aperture for each pic. A place where once you log in a world map with everyone's past treks will be spread all over for you to click. The place I am describing is trekked.net and I would like hear your thoughts on it?

SPAM

@trekked

New!
    Add your Google Earth KMZ file to your trail now. Just email us the KMZ file file before you post your trail and we will give you the URL link where you can add it your post which automatically adds that trail to the map when finished.

SPAM

@trekked

More more Big Change: You can now connect through Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Windows MSN to post your trekked trails (it will not post on your wall), comment on other peoples trail or post forum posts.

http://www.trekked.net/login/

New Feature: Updated 5/17/2012

Login post your trekking trails anytime you want~

SPAM

@trekked

Not much feedback?

Live Chat now available so you can bring in your avatars and forum/posting trails names into chat.

http://www.trekked.net/trekking-live-chat/

Any thoughts so far?

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools