Topic

WEST MICHIGAN HIKERS LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO HIKE WITH

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips WEST MICHIGAN HIKERS LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO HIKE WITH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    THOMAS HOOKER
    BPL Member

@hiker

Hello West Michigan Hikers. I am a 53 year old family man looking for fellow hiking
    enthusiasts who enjoy the beauty of nature. I fell in love with the most unpopular activity there is in West Michigan. My family does not care for hiking and I do not enjoy doing it alone. I like to share the sights with others. I am in need of other hikers looking for someone to hike with who have good morels. I am looking for people who live not more than a one hour drive from Holland. I think you would find me to be good company as most people do. I am a God fearing man, honest as the day is long and kind hearted.
    People say I have a good sense of humor too. I like to do all day hikes. I like to go nice
    and slow to really take it in. I am looking for people who really do have the true desire
    and time to hike. If you would like to meet over a cup of coffee than please e-mail me at
    [email protected] Tom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools