Topic

Department of Goods take everything to 50% off. ($250 MSR Carbon reflex 2)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Department of Goods take everything to 50% off. ($250 MSR Carbon reflex 2)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    John Martin
    BPL Member

@snapyjohn

Locale: Pacific NW

The foot print is also half price.

P S

@xeren

Locale: Southern California
    Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

I'm not seeing it on their site…must be doing something wrong.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Your Cart Never Looked
    Like So Much Fun
    Bump Everything To
    50% off
    With Coupon Code
    serious 7QE-1-MN6SU discount
    happening
    Claim 50% Off >

50%

Valid for a limited time only. Offer bumps current sale price to 50% off. Offer does not take 50% off the current sale price and does not apply to gift certificates. Enter code at checkout to receive the discount.

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

"Enter code at checkout to receive the discount"?

Ah… i guess i don't have the code used to get discount.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Look at my post above

7QE-1-MN6SU

this code is also on the home page

http://www.departmentofgoods.com/

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

lol anna, some people are just destined to pay full price…

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

Yes, sometimes I'm slow. A small child and lack of sleep will do that to anyone..

To my defense – for me the front page shows no codes, but has an error on the bottom portion

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra

Yeah, code showed for me last night on home page, but today it doesn't. Not even sure where to enter it. Doesn't work under "REdemption code" at checkout. If there's another discount code field, I'm not seeing it.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Yuri, sorry to take a jab, was only joking of course. I have a 2 year old and know right where you are coming from! Hope you got what you wanted. happy hiking!

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Recalculate
    Remove

The North Face Resolve Jacket – Women's
    You received a discount on this item
    Moonlight Ivory, M – Item TNF5884
    Inventory Available: 99

$79.95
    $39.98

$39.98
    Subtotal:

$39.98
    Tax:

$0.00
    Shipping:
    close Shipping Information

It shows the code on the home page for me and I didn't have to enter the code because it automatically takes the 50% off,I tested it on the item above.The jacket was regularly $79.95 when I am on the page looking at the item it says 35% off and costs $51.97 but when I add it to my cart it automatically brings the price down to $39.98(50% off).The same thing will happen with the items OP listed above,it will take the price down by 50% once you have added to your cart.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

yep, 50% the retail price…not the discounted price. so if something is already 35% off, it will automatically bump it 15% more off to 50%

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

That's what it says in my first post

Offer bumps current sale price to 50% off. Offer does not take 50% off the current sale price and does not apply to gift certificates

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Thanks for the sale notice. I ordered a pair of New Balance WT20 Minimus trail runners to give to my little sister for her birthday – hopefully the next step is getting her out on the trail!

Bobby Lee

@rblee

50% off is nice if you can find something like a montbell jacket or carbon reflex tent.. also use Mr. Rebates for 5% cashback on top of the that 50% off!

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Bobby,

Pretty sure mrrebates is only at 2% for department of goods at the moment

Bobby Lee

@rblee

oh no you are right, just checked it. wow they were always 5% forever.

if you're making a big purchase maybe try coupon cactus or shopathome – 4%

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

OMG! Guys! Merino ninja suits!

http://www.departmentofgoods.com/airblaster-merino-wool-ninja-suit-mens

It would go almost too perfectly with the LuxuryLite Big Survival Stik I have on order (UL trail defense at its finest).

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/2008_luxurylite_big_survival_stik_staff_review.html

The only real question is: what color should I order given that my size is out of stock in black? Wait a second – doesn't matter, I'll just dye it with wild blackberry juice and call it a day. A sane person might be concerned for my safety given that I'll be covered in blackberry juice and smell like a summer feast to hungry ursi, but they've likely forgotten that trail ninjas travel by shadow and emit no sound.

Uh, sorry… Slightly more seriously, I kinda want one of these suits, and figured that maybe another BPL'er would also.

Nicholas Meadors

@nickoli

Locale: Teh Front Range

wow…i'm like 10 seconds away from ordering lol

I also wish I could get it in black, unfortunately i'm a medium waist and a large/xl height…I'll probably check out a large.

this has to be one of the coolest things i've ever wasted money on

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Yeah, I wasn't sure about fit so I ordered 4 total – the stoic merino 1-z suit in small/med, and the airblaster suit in small/medium as well. Apparently airblaster also manufactures the stoic version but stoic sizing has always been something of a crapshoot. I'll keep the best-fitting of the bunch and send back the rest (and return shipping is a small price to pay for a frick'n ninja suit!).

Link to the stoic version (differences compared to airblaster: sizing – typically lankier compared to most other outdoor goods manufacturers, also lacks the backdoor hatch, and no hood either):

http://www.departmentofgoods.com/stoic-merino-200-1-z-suit-mens

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Meant to edit my earlier post and double posted instead… oops

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

David Vo

@sygyzy

Thanks, picked up a Mont Bell U.L Thermawrap.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools