Topic

List for 2013 AT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists List for 2013 AT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Reilly
    Spectator

@zippymorocco

Locale: Montana

http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=6902

I am planning to begin an A.T hike in Late February. Some of these items will be split up with my partner but so far she hasn't decided on her kit so maybe later I will post both. For now I would like any feedback regarding the rest of the list. Anything missing or not needed?

Thanks

David Maxwell
    BPL Member

@davidmaxwell

Locale: eastern, tn

Maybe some fingernail clippers….

James Reilly
    Spectator

@zippymorocco

I will add it

Seth Brewer
    BPL Member

@whistler

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com

I did my thru- last year. Started with the MLD Exodus — bought a MLD Burn from Ron at Trail Days and finished with it. If I had to only by one pack to do it again — It would be the Prophet. I also had a base weight of 12 lbs starting out — and lessened that to 9 lbs by summer until the end. Looks solid overall – enjoy the walk !

James Reilly
    Spectator

@zippymorocco

Thanks Seth, that is very incouraging This is a pretty new kit for me and I plan to thoroughly test it in the Montana mountains between now and then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools