Topic

North Face Diad size XL $99.00

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals North Face Diad size XL $99.00

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

If anyone happens to wear an XL, EMS.com has a Diad for $99. I thought I would pass that info along.

frank martin
    BPL Member

@sriprank

Locale: NORCAL

I stopped by TNF Outlet in Berkeley last week and they were @ $140. all sizes.

They did have some on sale some time ago for $65.00 but not now.

The clerk said on March 1 they will have a 30% storewide sale which wil bring them down to about $99.00.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

And mine is still for sale, L, green, like new, $110 plus shipping worldwide.
    I already have my M size, and I love it. It is my primary shell for hot, cold, or wind. Im wearing the L in my avatar pic. PM me if you are interested. BPL References available.

Jimmy M. Harris

@jimh

I do note that they are out of the item.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Jimmy,
    The list price is $198 on the DIADs. I got this one on sale for $139. Please tell me where I can get an M or L for $99 because I want another M!
    Thanks!

Lawton G
    BPL Member

@disco-1

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Hey all.

I was past the North Face outlet in Berkeley, CA today. They are in a sale until the 13th (I think, but not sure). There is a whole rack of Diad's – mostly M and L, and a few XL. With the 40% off, mine was $84 plus tax. Blue, green, a few clay red.

Nice deal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools