Topic

Backcountrygear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backcountrygear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

Does anyone know when or if they are going to do a 20% off this spring? Thx.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

While I've seen a lot of great sales at backcountrygear.com, I've never seen 20% off everything coupons there, unless it's something they started recently (I haven't been buying as much the last couple of years).

I'm wondering if you mean backcountry.com, which has had 20% off deals in the past. Right now they're having 15% off everything, but with lots of exclusions.

The similarity of the names causes lots of confusion!

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

Thanks for the post Mary. Unfortunately it's backcountrgear that I'm looking for. They had a 20% off one item a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen one since. They do have killer sales, but I'm looking for one product they carry specifically, that most other sites don't. Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools