Topic

sespe may 18-20th

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips sespe may 18-20th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Erik Dietz
    BPL Member

@erikdtz

This is where I usually look:

http://www.findlocalweather.com/pinpoint/us/ca/sespe+wilderness/current509334.html

I was just there a few days ago and it was perfect weather. Loved the swimming holes! I might try and make it back again this weekend.

Mike In Socal
    BPL Member

@rcmike

Locale: California

NOAA has a good site:
    http://is.gd/wWPGew

Adan Lopez
    Spectator

@lopez

Locale: San Gabriel Valley

Looks like I'll be bringing my youngest daughter with me and coming out with Craig. It would be cool to meet some of the locals out there, who all is coming? C'mon out Socalers, let's go backpacking. Light. Oh, and my daughter is not used to adults talking about adult things, so please keep all discussion to either Spongebob, iCarly, or Taylor Swift.

kevin smith

@divr6347

we should be easy to find once you hit bear camp just look for the sign that says

great dane rides $5 LOL

kevin

Adan Lopez
    Spectator

@lopez

Hey Kevin, are you guys hiking to Willet on Saturday or Sunday? My girls only 7yrs old so we'll probably just go to camp and meet you there. Maybe i can convince Craig to go earlier Saturday so they have time to swim. By the way, do BPLers get discounts on the Great Dane rides? That price is for the BPH crew right?

kevin smith

@divr6347

hey adan

we will probably go day hiking saturday but don t know that we will go all the way to willet probably just hike up to oak flat and mess around there go exploring
    and head back to camp we should be back or close to back by the time you guys roll in

don t worry ill give you a discount on the great dane ride might even pif it to you who knows lol

are you bringing your houdini and if so can i check it out ?? im thinking i might buy one when i find a good deal on it

see you guys saturday

kevin

Adan Lopez
    Spectator

@lopez

Houdini: check

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools