Topic

Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Locale: SoCal

Some of my hiking buddies bring their iPhones along as multi-use items (camera/video/GPS/music etc). I realized it was time to make some lightweight cuben iPhone shoulder pouches. At 0.2 ozs they might be the lightest cuben fiber iPhone shoulder pouches available. . .

more details here: Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches

iphone pouch

dude

Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

"At 0.2 ozs they might be the lightest cuben fiber iPhone shoulder pouches available. . . "

lol, im sure they are the ONLY cuben iphone shoulder pouches available.. and what do you mean by 'available'? are you selling them?

Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Locale: SoCal

Thanks Jason, maybe I should have been a little more specific, something like, 'at 0.2 ozs they may be the lightest cuben fiber iPhone shoulder pouches with adjustable mesh pockets and made by Andy available on BPL!':)

They are currently available in white, green and blue and each pouch is made to fit your particular Apple product.

Got one of those big iPods from 2001? We've got the cuben for that. A cutting edge iPhone 4S? We've got the cuben for that, too. How about a Nano or even an iPad? We've got the cuben. Built to your specifications for $20 which includes a 1 year guarantee.

I even made a mini cuben waterproof dry bag for my wife's Kindle (w/ velcro closure and taped seams of course). Available for $5.

kindle

If anyone is interested, here's a link to some gear samples: The Custom Shop

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Nice stuff Andy. I looked at the other gear you made that is on the Website.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools