Topic

Where to buy RAMTEX Suede fabric by the yard?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Where to buy RAMTEX Suede fabric by the yard?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aldis Behmanis

@alfs29

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy Ramtex Suede fabric? I called them and when lady heard that i am calling as a private customer she just dropped the line :/
    …. thou website says that they have "Buy by the yard option" and that they have very high customer serving standards (quote: "…we treat every customer as a VIP") :(

Maybe somebody could give them a call in a perfect US english and ask about where to buy their fabric by the yard? (google.com didn't help this time)

RAMTEX CORPORATE OFFICE:
    771 TOWNE AVENUE
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90021
    TEL. 213.622.9494
    FAX. 213.622.9411
    Business Hours: Monday To Friday
    9 AM – 6 PM (PST)

Thanks in advance.

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

I have done business with wholesale companies. Some will sell to you by the yard but most prefer to sell by the roll. Since they sell by the yard their is a form to fill out at the home page you can select the fabric you want to inquire about. When you come up to company name box make up a company name like "Aldis Custom Upholstery" and in the comment box explain you have a customer asking you for this Ramtex micro suede fabric. Leave the phone number box blank. Then the sales rep will send you email back explaining how much a yard it will be, Then they send you email invoice with number to refer to when you fill out the credit card application PDF.

The only problem you may run in to is if they ask you for your business licensee. Then explain your a small start up company they will sell to you or tell you were you can by the Ramtex by the yard, You have your foot in the door. Verse trying to get through the secretary Gauntlet the only way to get through them is if you have experience buying whole sale products like I have done in the most of my Jobs I worked at. It takes a lot of BSing to get trough the Gauntlet.
    Terry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools