Topic

STP issues

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals STP issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ALAN L
    BPL Member

@aloo1

I'm trying to use the 25% off code ALAPRIL2 on a Gregory Jade for my girlfriend. When ever i put the code it gives me a red ! and says code on good for items atleat $150 for 25% and $200 for 30%. the backpack is 172.50. What gives? and also is there anyway to use a $2.00 shipping code with this aswell? Sorry never ordered from them before so no sure.
    Thanks,
    Alan

Justice Baker
    BPL Member

@jkokbaker

Locale: Central Oregon

I just tried and got the same error message, if you wait you can probably get 35% off sometime this week.

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

Don't know about your main question, (I'd suggest calling them in the phone). but I know they generally only allow use of one discount on an order. Maybe that April code has expired?

That said, you can always ask. I've sometimes gotten a discount AND free shipping from a trivia question.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

They sent me code EXE2982J this morning which should be good for an EXTRA 25% off + free shipping. Good for 3 uses.

ALAN L
    BPL Member

@aloo1

problem solved, spoke via live chat and they honored the code and also the 2.95 shipping code but i think they charged less then that b/c by my math, even adding in $5 for CO taxes i was still about $1.40 less than what i calculated…oh well can't complain. Thanks for all the help guys!
    Thanks,
    Alan

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

Was going to suggest live chat. Thats worked for me several times.

STP is probably the best, forget that, definitely the best online retailer I've ever dealt with.

Anthony Bachinski

@antbach

Locale: Southern New England

Seems like live chat worked for you, but for others who it may not work for, pretty much all STP codes I get every morning aren't valid on certain brands, Gregory being one of them.

ALAN L
    BPL Member

@aloo1

the live chat person informed me that the codes were not valid for Gregory products which is why the discount didn't work when i was checking out but she said she would go ahead and honor the code and also the 2.95 shipping code. Maybe because it was my first purchase from them and it was an attepmt to get repeat business later…. I guess we will find out next time i order something and try to use a code.
    Thanks,
    alan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools