Topic

Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes — as low as $30/pair at Planet Gear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes — as low as $30/pair at Planet Gear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Planet Gear is having the best sale I've ever seen on the Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes — easily my favorite shoes for all activities. They even have some of the hiking-soled shoes.

Easiest way to login is to go through my referral link, which gives me $10 credit when you make your first purchase. I appreciate it, but it's not necessary to go through my link to signup. If you'd rather, you can go straight to the website and signup there.

If you've got any questions about VivoBarefoot shoes, please let me know. My wife and I both wear them daily for running/hiking/walking/exploring/casual and they are my favorite of the "barefoot" shoe styles. I'm happy to help out. I'm a big believer in minimalist shoes, and am always glad to answer questions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools