Topic

Good Deal on Patagonia Down Shirt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Good Deal on Patagonia Down Shirt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Hankins
    BPL Member

@hankinsohl

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I recently purchased a new men's medium Patagonia Down Shirt on Amazon.com for only $136.95 (normal retail $249.00). The blue "lagoon" color is being discontinued and is on sale. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Note: It looks like Patagonia.com has some of the women's Down Shirts on sale for $124.50.

Just FYI… I do not work for Amazon.com or for Patagonia and do not incur any financial gain for sales of the down shirts.

diego dean
    BPL Member

@cfionthefly

6pm.com has same thing n all colors for $100. Nasty color but to each his own…

David Hankins
    BPL Member

@hankinsohl

Locale: Pacific Northwest

>> Nasty color
    Hehe, I've got to agree about some of the Patagonia colors. The Lagoon Blue isn't so bad though, IMO. The down shirt used to come in a light grey back when it was originally reviewed by BPL, but alas no more.

At any rate, if you don't mind the colors, the down shirt is a really nice mid-layer. At only 5.6 oz for the medium, it saved me roughly 5 oz versus a fleece hoody.

P S

@xeren

Locale: Southern California

ignore this post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools