Topic

Easton Mountain Products CTR-70 Trekking Poles Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Easton Mountain Products CTR-70 Trekking Poles Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana
    Mark Olah

@gorgar3141

Locale: New Mexico

Great review Ray! I'd be interested to hear if you are able to easily get a replacement section for your broken pole, and how easy the repair is. I do a lot of off-trail bushwhacking and have broken my fair share of poles. After taking a fall like you describe, you pretty much have to expect a broken pole. However the nice thing about the BD poles is that you can buy all the replacement sections (and baskets) easily from their website. Once I figured that out I was able to repair 3 old sets, and now I'm less concerned if I do need to sacrifice a pole to prevent/arrest a fall.

Jeremy Platt
    BPL Member

@jeremy089786

Locale: Sydney

Great Review! Seems like they might be the perfect poles to turn into packraft paddles?

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Hi Mark,

Sorry to take so long to answer this. I destroyed my ankle and have really been out of it.

Yes they did send me a replacement section. I plan to be beating them up again next winter. (Fingers crossed;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools