Topic

Montane @ Left Lane Sports – Over 50% off Montane Windshirts, Rain Jackets and Down Jackets

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montane @ Left Lane Sports – Over 50% off Montane Windshirts, Rain Jackets and Down Jackets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

There are some deals to be had here! Mens and Womens UL windshirts and rain shells.
    Pull the trigger fast because these won't last long.

If you are new to Left Lane Sports then use this link to get $10 free:

https://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/DanielRussell

Full disclosure: I will also get $10 if you make a purchase.

I bought the womens lightspeed in red in a xxl hoping it will fit my size large body!! I think it should.

Here is the Montane link:
    http://www.leftlanesports.com/Event.aspx?l=00010367064500000000&et=lls

Nigel Healy

@nigelhealy

Locale: San Francisco bay area

I own plenty of Montane. Bought from LLS the Krypton in their last sale, something which seems to fit moderate activity around 50F or very active around 40F, it packs large considering it has only a little insulation so really for leaving the house to do something active for a few hours. Has a good hood.

They are selling the male Velo, color silver, I have from UK years ago, and wearing well, so I don't need another, the yellow version, mine gets used for moderately active in the high 50F's, has back panels to not get too sweaty. The Velo is extremely long, my male medium is above to tuck under bum when leaning forward on bike.

Pertex Microlight as in the Velo or Pertex Classic as in the Krypton resist very light rain, drizzle, mist, anything approaching a decent blob of water punches right through instantly. So if its wet and 40's low-50's then I move to Paramo, higher 50's upwards I usually just let myself get wet in Pertex as its warm wet and bodyheat can dry quickly once sheltered.

James R
    BPL Member

@habakkuk

I made a purchase today – or so I think – I haven't seen any confirmation screen or emails from them. Is it normal?

Nigel Healy

@nigelhealy

Locale: San Francisco bay area

I ordered once and got an instant email, also if you were referred by someone they should have got an instant $10 credit email too.

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Gregg,
    You should have received an email. If you used my link and signed up then you will instantly receive a $10 credit that you can spend on a purchase of $50 or more. Apply that at checkout to receive your discount. Then you should receive a confirmation email.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools