Topic

Where is PM option?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Where is PM option?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob Jones
    Spectator

@robj

Locale: Washington, D.C.

I was able to access a PM from the notification email link that I received. However I do not see any option in any menu when I am logged in, to access PM's (either read existing or create a new one). Am I missing something?

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

You can only read a PM in your email. To send one, look at someone's profile and there is the option to send a pm.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Kat is right.

When you send a PM, BPL shoots the message out to the recipient's email address, with a link that the recipient can click to reply to you. BPL then shoots the reply message to your email addy. NOTHING is retained within BPL.

Lance M
    BPL Member

@lancem

Locale: Oregon

Ben is right re: NOTHING is retained within BPL

If you want to keep a record of a PM you send, copy the text of your PM and paste it into a text file via Notepad or another text editor/word processor before you hit the send button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools