Topic

Montbell UL Down Jacket $83

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montbell UL Down Jacket $83

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pete Acker
    BPL Member

@pka45

At the EMS outlet, when you add to cart. Only black and only size L. Also the MH Compressor for the same price…

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11385472

Pete

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i couldn't find the UL down but i did find the UL down half sleeve for $69 shipped :O

Pete Acker
    BPL Member

@pka45

I don't know what's up – that address I posted takes me right to the UL Down Jacket…

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Pete, your address posted takes me to the UL down jacket,great deal!

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

Item backordered as of a few minutes ago.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i see it now. GRRRR wish i didn't! i'm right in between sizes and the large that used to fit me well is now tight! OHHH MAN CMON I THOUGHT I WAS DONE………….

Larry M
    BPL Member

@maethros

Locale: Mid South

I hit the order button a few minutes after the IP started this thread and received an order confirmation. I thought: Score!

But now, I just received an e-mail from Eastern Mountain Sports cancelling my order because of no stock. Grrrr.

First and last time I try to order from EMS. I don't like to be baited and switched (or cancelled). It's not a good way to create new customers and keep them returning.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

that's a drag larry. i was going to order one tonight if they were still in stock. yet another reason why i like backcountry.com :D

Pete Acker
    BPL Member

@pka45

Sorry about that Larry! Although if mine doesn't work for me, I'd be glad to ship it your way rather than return it…

Larry M
    BPL Member

@maethros

Locale: Mid South

Pete, if it's a large keep me in mind. Looking for a puffy for my son. Thanks!

Pete Acker
    BPL Member

@pka45

Will do Larry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools