Topic

1 LB 15F sleeping bags, klymit inertia pad @ theclymb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 1 LB 15F sleeping bags, klymit inertia pad @ theclymb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hu Ai
    BPL Member

@huai1

Shameless plug: if you follow the link I get $5 or $10.
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/AndreiGirenkov

Go under "Trekking Essentials" – there is a 16 oz 15F elephant foot half length sleeping bag for $124 in 2 colors, and Klymit Inertia X Frame camping pad.

The rest of the items are less interesting

The sleeping bags are interesting – meant to be used with a down jacket. Here is the description from the manufacturer's website:

http://brooks-range.com/Elephant-Foot-Sleeping-Bag.html

Scott Haddon

@rebeldawg63

Locale: Southeast

Thank you for being the first to post this sale,thought I would give credit where it's due! Was looking for a light winter setup and this was perfect. Pulled the trigger on the Elephant foot bag and also the Alpini Mountain Anorak Hoodie. I will have to sell off my Montbell UL Parka as this "hoodie will definitely keep me warm. Not as excited about the new jacket's weight at +14oz for an XL but when you consider that it's half of my sleep system it is worth it. The Black bag sold out before I could get to it but they still have the Gold color left and several color options left for the jacket.

Thanks again for posting this special as I was fixing to purchase another bag for 3 times what I paid for this.

Scott

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I'm tempted by the anorak hoodie, especially since the hood could replace my other head gear.

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

Actually, he wasn't the first to post about the sale. I was.

Doesn't matter though. It is great to see the community benefit from such great prices on high quality gear.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools