Topic

Granite Gear on STP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Granite Gear on STP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Will Webster

@willweb

Sierra Trading Post has the 13L and 18L sizes of Uberlight cuben/eVent dry sacks. I clicked through the latest Dealflyer email and got two of each size for a little under $100 – and they're going to send me a $20 card.

Ben F

@tekhna

Are they breathable at all? That's the real advantage of eVent bags is you get all of the air out.

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

I think the bottom of the bag is eVent – so it will allow you to push the air out. I bought some of the silnylon ones last week, and am assuming the cuben ones are built similarly.

Ben F

@tekhna

I think there are two models, one that explicitly mentions eVent, and is a bit more expensive, and one that doesn't have any eVent, which is a bit cheaper. If this is the non-eVent one, then that's a pain!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools