Topic

NWT3K custom WPB Jackets

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) NWT3K custom WPB Jackets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

I'll start by saying I'm not affiliated in any way with this company nor have a I purchased, seen in person, or even handled one of their products. However I came across these guys on another forum and thought I'd share.

http://www.nwt3k.com

They custom build 3-layer waterproof breathable jackets. You can customize all sorts of aspects of the jackets from colors, to zippers, to custom chest, shoulder, and sleeve sizes. Fully seam taped and prices ranging from $200-400.

Definitely worth checking out if you're in the market for a waterproof shell.

Would love to hear some feedback if anyone here has used them.

Tjaard Breeuwer
    BPL Member

@tjaard

Locale: Minnesota, USA

Cioch Direct makes Nikwax Analogy (Paramo) waterproof clothing in custom sizing and Beyond Clothing makes Goretex ones.

I have several Beyond softshell pieces(1 is the red jacket I'm wearing in my profile pic) and a Waterproof Jacket from Cioch Direct.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools