Topic

Lint Has a Website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Zion

@mzion

Locale: Boulder, CO

Just wanted to shamelessly plug Lint's new website. http://www.linthikes.com
    Probably seen him quoted on MLD's Exodus page. I think his plan is to hike the CDT, again, this year which will make him a double triple crowner.

a b

@ice-axe

Lint is an amazing character. Always manages to show up at just the right moment on the trail.
    He has a tattoo of every trail he has hiked on his body.
    I am talking picto-graphic map representations of trails!
    Then there is this big red Monkey Wrench Tatoo on his leg.
    I asked him why the wrench?
    He said; "That? It's just a wrench".
    Here is a picture of Lint (left), Pi, and Miss Information from the PCT in 2009.
    .Lint, PI, and Miss Information

The thing i like about Lint is that he uses his trail knowledge to both help other hikers and confront hikers that are doing bad things or setting a bad example.
    Lint reminds hikers that our trail Karma is tied to everyone elses.
    What hikers do in town directly effects those that follow.
    With a new "crop" of hikers every year, it is good to have veteran hikers like Lint around to set an example.
    Lint is a stand up guy and a great trail ambassador.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

He is a hoot indeed….met him at PCT days at Cascade Locks in 2009.

Clint Hewitt

@walksoftly33

Locale: New England

Website is pretty sweet.

I met Lint in 2010 I bumped in to him a couple of times on the AT in the south.

Little did I know at the time that we shared the same first name. Dam trail names. I only noticed it after my thru hiking looking at a triple crown award presentation photo.

Also he was the only hiker I met using the same pack as me.

The similarities end there, I do not have nearly as many tattoos, or hiked nearly as many miles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools