Topic

Lightest collapsible wood burning stove on the planet – the FireFly Stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lightest collapsible wood burning stove on the planet – the FireFly Stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net

Get a FireFly wood burning stove and get 10% off any other items you get at the same time: a trowel, a saw, a complete cook kit, a titanium windscreen, etc. No maximum. Make sure you go to the Specials page at http://QiWiz.net/specials.html when you place your order to activate the discount. I will rebate it back to your PayPal account. Offer expires March 1.

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

During March, 2013, buy any wood burning stove OR trowel and I'll rebate back to you 10% of your entire order, including any additional items you want to get at the same time. To get the discount, visit my Specials page and add the discount to your order for a penny.

And you thought March Madness was not related to backpacking!

Can you dig it?

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

More versatile, dual use, more durable, lighter – what's not to like?

Check it out HERE

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

To get your rebate, make sure you add a penny on my Special Deals page. Rebates also available on trowels of any size. The more you order, the bigger the rebates get!

QiWiz.net has all the info . . .

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

October special deal #2:

Save on a FireFly stove with FlexPort if you don't need small or large pot supports (most folks don't as best I can tell). Access this on Specials page at QiWiz.net

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

During November, you can get more than 10% off a regular FireFly stove or any size titanium trowel. Just go to the Specials page for all the details.

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

While my inventory lasts, there will be a 10% discount on them, accessed from my Special Deals page.

Get 'em while they are HOT !!

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

I've decided to expand my FIRE SALE to include the larger FireFly XL stove, as long as inventory holds out.

This is the first time I've put the FireFly XL on sale.
    Time to take advantage of my March Madness!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

I have just three left, all FlexPort models, with an additional price reduction available on my Specials page.

Can you dig it?

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

The 2013 models are all gone, BUT the 2014 models are here. My first post in this thread has been updated with information and pictures of the 2014 model. Subtle but important enhancements. A small increase in the height of the built-in pot supports has resulted in the basic stove working well for pots up to 6" in diameter. The FlexPort still allows for quick chimney burns or feeding longer pieces of wood in through the port for more controlled slow cooking, simmering, baking, or grilling. Optional small/narrow supports will allow for use of beer can pots and cooking grills. Optional wide/heavy supports will allow for use of frying pans and other cooking pots larger than 6" in diameter. All the details at QiWiz.net

Can you dig it? Intro pricing in effect until the end of May. What's not to like?

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Congratulations on the new, improved FireFly stove. You keep coming up with great tweaks.

I would also like to remind those of you that want to purchase one of my mini grills to use with the 2014 FireFly–you will also want to purchase a pair of Rob's regular supports, which will also support the grill nicely. The grill won't work without them.

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

Through the month of July, visit my Specials Page at QiWiz.net to access this deal, which gives you 10% off a FireFly wood burning stove when you order it as a combo deal with one of the great Ti pots I carry.

Can you dig it?

FF with Ti Pot

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools