Topic

Anybody use an Xtar MP2 RCR123 charger?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Anybody use an Xtar MP2 RCR123 charger?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Phillip Colelli
    Spectator

@pdcolelli42

Locale: AT, follow@ www.thruperspective.com

I'm considering buying the Xtar MP2 charger to charge RCR123 batteries. I currently use regular lithium CR123 batteries to power my Steripen and my Zebralight H31. I'd like to switch over to rechargeable batteries for my up and coming thru hike to avoid resupplying these batteries.

The only question I really have is can the charger charge 1 single battery at a time or must it be 2? I read all the details and it says it charges the 2 batteries independently but it doesn't mention if it can charge only 1.

I know there's way better chargers out there but I'm specifically looking for one that can run from a USB cord so I can charge if from my portable battery pack. I would be open to suggestions of other RCR123 USB capable chargers but I haven't seen any others.

Here's the product page:
    http://www.xtarlight.com/en/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?styleid=146

Huzefa @ Blue Bolt Gear
    Spectator

@huzefa

Locale: Himalayas
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools