Topic

Ordering something from MLD is like…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Ordering something from MLD is like…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    P. Larson

@reacttocontact

Still not here. This brings up a question…it says on the website that things like tent stakes, pots, poles, and lines usually ship in 1-3 weeks. How the hell does it take 3 weeks to pack up and ship out a set of tent stakes and a pot?

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

PS…I should have spent the $500 and ordered from HMG.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I used my Echo I this weekend…. ;)

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

I'm seriously regretting not getting it.

Maybe I'll figure out some way to sell it on here. I'm sure as hell not paying for a membership unless a "BPL promises not to delete my posts on here" clause is included.

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

I'd still rather wait for a quality product from MLD. I've met the entire crew at the shop before. Everyone is super cool and all about business. I seriously doubt your order is slow due to any type of slacking.

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hi P. Larson!

We would be happy to help you or give you an update on your order, but we can' t find you as a customer as P Larson or by the recently changed previous BPL user name either and we have not had any inquiries about missing orders that would fit your circumstance.

Give me a call! Always happy to help.
    Ron
    540 588 1721

FYI All orders are running very close to the projected ship dates as noted on the MLD Homepage at the time the order was placed.

We can also be contacted via email, facebook, txt, mail, etc. BPL messages via the personal message system also great.

Ron W

@miles2go

Locale: White River National Forest

My timing is off on this one. We just set plans for an early summer trip, I got to thinking of our gear, decided a new shelter would be sweet, found the MLD Duomid, found the current lead time on production. Shipping in 10wks wouldn't give me enough time to work things out before our trip so I'm looking into plan B. Ahh well. There's next time perhaps.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com

Post a want to buy "WTB" on Gear Swap for a Duomid and see what happens.

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

Take Ron Bell up on his offer and call him. When I asked about TrailStars he told me silnylon varieties were running about 7 weeks out, but cuben models were closer to the 10 week lead time published on the MLD homepage.

Ron W

@miles2go

Locale: White River National Forest

Ron and I spoke before I posted here.

Also, I'm the new guy. I can't post new threads to the gear swap forum until I become a paying member.

Thanks though, good ideas just the same.

David Ure

@familyguy

"Maybe I'll figure out some way to sell it on here. I'm sure as hell not paying for a membership unless a "BPL promises not to delete my posts on here" clause is included."

I will sell it for you. $25 dollar fee. Cheap.

;)

Phillip Colelli
    Spectator

@pdcolelli42

Locale: AT, follow@ www.thruperspective.com

Like he said, for sure give Ron a call or email him. I emailed Ron about an order and he was very quick to respond. He even let me know when I should expect the package but to my surprise it arrived sooner than expected.

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

Disclaimer: By no means am I saying this is poor service by MLD. By NO MEANS. I'm just an anxious dude. Really. People, ORDER something from MLD.

Oh and get this….someone is about to order an Exodus next week. Rut ro.

Ron, email coming your way.

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

Another day. Another day….

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

BUMP b****es!

MLD

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

So all these days biitching about the mods, it's the angst from waiting for an MLD package? :)

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

Bump.

David Ure

@familyguy

Are we going to get pictures in stages? Perhaps your expression at each point. Even to the point at which you pass out?

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

Oh I got it this afternoon. Already set'er up and everything. Leaving in the am for a little 48 hour trip. No planned route, just a map, a compass, and the wilderness bud.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Have fun!

David Ure

@familyguy

Are you bringing cairns or Nick? Don't get lost.

P. Larson

@reacttocontact

I don't get lost, I just get disoriented. Hahaha. As we used to say in the Army. Terrain association is my thing. So easy to do in Colorado and Montana. Hell, anywhere actually. If you know the major and minor terrain features on a map, you really don't need a compass.

t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

is like a Friday on Tuesday!

MLD-2

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

Only five more weeks for my Trailstar. Or maybe it will come earlier…(hint hint) Ron?

Velimir Kemec
    BPL Member

@velimirkemec

Hi!

I am done with wait. Ordered Solomid on 8th of March
    and got email from Ron it shipped yesterday. Boy the wait time
    went so fast I can't believe its almost May. Well done MLD!

Cheers

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools