Topic

Looking for ArcTeryx Squamish Hoody

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Looking for ArcTeryx Squamish Hoody

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

Looking for someone to point me towards a sale on an ArcTeryx Squamish Hoody in a size MEDIUM. Lots of clearance sales out there right now for these but they all seem to be in XXL sizes. Bonus points if you can point me to a Brimstone or Sublime color, but primarily looking for sites discounting anything in MEDIUM.

Also, Backcountry.com and Backcountrygear.com as well as some others are carrying them, so if someone has a coupon or discount code for those sites that would be helpful.

Also always open to purchasing used gear.

Thanks in advance.

Kev Test
    Spectator

@klimthesmartcow

Locale: South East

I picked mine up on moosejaw during their occasional 5x reward points sales. That was back I November though, and I am not sure whether the colors you are asking for have been discontinued or not.

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

Hey Kevin,

Appreciate the response. Unfortunately Moosejaw only has an XL available.

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004J9G5R0

Only the Obsidian color is on sale, but I suppose that's better than nothing (you could do far worse for color). I'm not familiar with ZBsports as a seller, but their feedback @ Amazon seems pretty solid.

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

Hey thanks for the ZBSorts link. I had contacted them about this jacket last week because I have a 15% off coupon from them, but they said I couldn't use it on their Amazon inventory. So at $134 I'll remain patient that I can eventually score a Brinstone color.

I do really appreciate the help though guys. I hope I'm not sounding too much like a picky little brat at this point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools