Topic

GoLite Shangri-La 5 Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite Shangri-La 5 Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chad Billsby
    BPL Member

@billz107

Locale: Up North

Ok, so I post this while taking the risk that I probably won't get to partake. The GoLite Shangri-La 5 bundle is on sale for $279 on their website, but is currently out of stock. I checked with the Boise store and they have several in stock. However, they can't take over the phone orders or ship their stock based from a website order. Ridiculous. So I am posting this pseudo deal, and asking if I can make any new friends near Boise or any other GoLite stores that have Shangri-La 5 bundles in stock. I am willing to PayPal you a little extra for your troubles.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I want to make a new friend too : ) Thats one hell of a deal..

Thomas Budge

@budgthom

Locale: Idaho

I had a person at Golite customer service tell me that Golite is changing is marketing approach and reducing prices permanently. I think she said the SL-5 was going to be in the high $200s so this may be a permanent deal.

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

At that price, it's time to replace the Megamid with a shiny yellow ShangriLa.

And maybe even a 2 for the kids.

Mine would need to get posted to Australia though.

Is this an inappropriate use of the member map???

Han Ngiam

@hanngiam

Called customer service few days ago to place and order and they had a few instock. Delivery was speedy.

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

As of today Shangri-La 5 bundles (fly and nest) are $399, whether you buy on the website or in one of the company's retail stores. After a few months of confusing pricing policies, Golite have dropped their prior retail distribution and have a uniform pricing policy in the locations you can buy their products.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools