Topic

Lawson’s Gear Deals

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lawson’s Gear Deals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Check out a new website I created. It a gear deal aggregator where you can find gear at 30%-80% OFF MSRP. The website features 10 hand picked daily deals, a dynamic coupon feed with all active coupon codes, and a dynamic daily deal feed with more then 30 daily deals from all the biggest name manufacturers and retailers. If you see an item that you like and click buy, you will be redirected to the website selling the item so nothing is sold or shipped by my company. We are merely the conduit between the buyer and the seller.. Its still a work in progress so I value any and all input.

If you have any gear deal suggestions, please let me know.

Oh and please sign up for my newsletter. I will not sell or spam your email box.

Lawson's Gear Deals.com

Thanks,
    Lawson

Philip Delvoie
    BPL Member

@philipd

Locale: Ontario, Canada

Lawson,

Might be worth thinking of having the items cycle through on the main page rather than having to click on the individual sections. That or perhaps all listed on the main page….just thinking about getting folks to see all of the items without them having to walk through the links.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools