Topic

Westcomb – $50 off any order over $350

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Westcomb – $50 off any order over $350

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I got this email on the 20th. So it's good til the 27th. I bought a jacket from them so I'm on thier email list.

Dear Friends and fans,

2011 was has been a great year for Westcomb and this is mainly because of your support. As the winter season winds down for us, I wanted to take a few seconds to thank all of you for sharing our values, believing in our product, and helping us prove to the industry that it's still feasible and viable to be 100% Made In Canada.
    You guys are the reason we get up, come to work, and each day try to re-invent how we protect ourselves from the elements, making our true passions and dreams that much more attainable.

In light of such an awesome year we would like to offer all of you a thank you. For the next 7 days we've set up a promo code on our website giving you $50 off every purchase of $350 or more and we'll pay for shipping in Canada and the USA.
    This code is to be added at the check out and the promo code is: FWS01

Again, thanks for such a successful year. It really pumped us up for what we believe will be our greatest year yet – stay tuned in 2012 for some killer new developments.

PS: Feel free to pass on this email to any fans I might have missed.

http://www.westcomb.com

Cheers,

Gabriel Cote
    Westcomb Evangelist / International Sales Director

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools