Topic

VivoBarefoot and Vibram FiveFingers – ~60% off + $10 savings at LeftLaneSports

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals VivoBarefoot and Vibram FiveFingers – ~60% off + $10 savings at LeftLaneSports

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Left Lane Sports has a sale going on for all their minimalist running shoes… this includes some of the heavily lugged (offroad), water-resistant barefoot shoes… I've got a pair on the way, which I'm really excited about. The Vivo Barefoot line is my favorite of all the minimalist shoe brands…

Anyway, like similar sites, you can sign up by yourself, but if you go through a referral link, you get $10 credit on your first purchase (I think it has to be over $50), and I get $10 credit for referring you.

If you want to use my link, it helps us both out.

If you've got questions about the shoes, LMK. I've tried a lot of the barefoot shoes, and am happy to answer any questions I can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools