Topic

Poker in the woods? Trail mix for chips!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Poker in the woods? Trail mix for chips!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Petliski

@gregpphoto

Peanuts are a penny, raisins a nickel, and cashews a dime.. macadamia a quarter, if youre a high roller. I enjoy playing cards when I camp with a friend, but would never dream of lugging actual chips around. I thought about rocks or twigs, but this way, you can either cash in or eat your winnings!

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

What kind of chips do you have that are so heavy?! My Pringles way virtually nothing! ;)

Gregory Petliski

@gregpphoto

Ba-dum ch!

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

Extreme back country poker

The players use object they find or gather during the day for example rocks,pebbles, fallen twig,branches, sticks,cactus needles, catpaw branches, poison ivy. But you add one aspect to make it extreme back country poker.

After 1 hour of play the game breaks in to melee stage of the game the participants start throwing or beating each other with their winnings the person with the least amount of injuries wins extreme camping poker .

Disclaimer: The designer of the game can't be held liable for injuries incurred during the play of extreme back country poker.

Game inspired by: Slap bet poker watch how I met your mother episode Lilly's father come to thanksgiving.
    Terry

Jack Hoster

@orlandohanger

rice crackers?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools