Topic

40% off Montbell UL Down Parka/UL Down Jacket/Alpine Lt Jacket + Rab Infinity Jacket @ Department of Goods.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 40% off Montbell UL Down Parka/UL Down Jacket/Alpine Lt Jacket + Rab Infinity Jacket @ Department of Goods.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Some worthy Mont-Bell and Rab down jackets have hit Department of Goods, which means you can get them for 40% off retail using the following process:

Follow this url – http://www.cleansnipe.com/cheap-mens-clothing-sale/rab-infinity-down-jacket-mens.htm
    Then click on "buy now" and the site will then redirect you to departmentofgoods.com. After being redirected to DoG.com, any items you add to your cart from that point on will be 40% off the standard retail price (for example, if the discount is already 50%, then the price stays the same, but if the price of your item is only on sale for 20% off, then it goes to 40%).

With the 40% discount you can buy:

Rab Infinity Down Jacket – $180

Mont-bell Alpine Light Down Jacket – $104

Mont-Bell UL Down Inner Parka – $111

MontBell Ultralight Down Jacket – $99

There are also a number of Mont-Bell and Rab down sleeping bags available as well (and a ton of other great stuff by other manufacturers, too, but I can only list so much). Shipping is free on orders over $50. I recommend haste in placing your order because the good stuff is always first to go.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Do not forget, after you add item to your cart with 40% off, before checking out, click over to your account at Mr Rabates and click through to DoG to get an extra 5% rebate on top of the 40%.

5% cashback at Department of Goods from Mr Rebates

Steve Clark
    BPL Member

@petuni

Locale: Quispamsis

thank you very much, I ordered a Montbell inner parka, been wanting one for a while! For that price, cant really go wrong!

Ross Rozycki

@turtl631

Seconded! Thank you much!

This was what I needed to pull the trigger on a MontBell UL Super Spiral #1. They had the left zip in stock so now I can zip my current UL SS #3 to this one when I'm with my wife, and the rest of the time I have two different bags to choose from. And I won't need to sleep in my Alpine Light parka on the really cold nights! I almost bought this bag with the CampSaver clearance discount, now I'm glad I waited…

Pete Acker
    BPL Member

@pka45

Not only did I order a UL SS #3, but talked a buddy into it as well – thank you for the tips – as well as the Mr. Rebates cash back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools