Topic

Sierra Designs Nitro 30 degree Long – $203 @ Amazon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sierra Designs Nitro 30 degree Long – $203 @ Amazon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob D

@onefatsurfer

http://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Designs-Degree-Ultralight-Sleeping/dp/B004KQHC3I/ref=sr_1_2?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1328716632&sr=1-2

That's the lowest price I've personally seen it sold for.. Not sure if it's been lower, but figured I'd pass it along regardless. :)

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

i have this bag and love it. 6'0 and fits me perfectly, as the regular was too small. slept cozy in the teens with a alpine light jacket on.

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Awesome price, great bag. Owned mine for a few years and love it, I have the long version as well as I am 6'.
    A conservatively rated bag, kept me warm into the low 20s with a base layer on, and no doubt would get me into the teens with a light jacket

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

I've got one of these as well. Great bag at a great price. I agree with the others its conservatively rated.

also lowest i've seen them was $154, about 6 months ago. in case anyone cares

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools