Topic

Backwoods.com Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backwoods.com Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Huge Winter Sale at Backwoods.com

Patagonia Down Sweater only $100.

There are tons of other deals.

I am not affiliated with Backwoods.com

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Don't forget to click through Mr Rebates to get an extra 6% off

6% rebate off Backwoods.com at Mr Rebates

Madeline T

@madscot13

appreciate the heads up. I just bought my brother a sleeping pad.

Jason Cravens
    Spectator

@packpack

Locale: Cumberland Plateau

Thanks, I bought a Z Lite for $14.99

James Kirk

@jamesakirk

Locale: Big Sur

I picked up two LS Zip Neck Cap2 shirts for the price of one. Free shipping to boot. Thanks!

Jesse D.
    BPL Member

@upcountry

Locale: Lassen Co.

I purchased a nano puff vest a few days ago, and then got an email today saying I was going to be refunded, as their inventory was incorrect…

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Jesse, I had all items refunded. They must have an archaic inventory system to have to refund all three of my items and yours too.

They did give me a 20% off one item coupon for the next time I buy. This isn't even close to the 50% off on the 3 items I bought.

Or they just wanted to use the monies from our credit cards to boost their bottom line for a few days- I doubt it but it has been done before.

Seth R
    BPL Member

@lerxst

Locale: Northeast

Same here. I got one item but somehow not another. Anyway, I'll use my 20% coupon towards a WM bag.

Christian Denniston
    BPL Member

@davidulhike

My Small Neoair was cancelled. But at least I will still be getting my neoair stuffsack! Haha.

Greg Yurkovich

@chubbs4u

I think thats pretty crappy IMO. I also wonder if you can use the 20% off on a WM product. Wish you guys the best of luck. i tried to get a couple of small things but they were gone already.

Keith Bassett

@keith_bassett

Locale: Pacific NW

My small neoair cancellation just arrived, strangely it is still available on their site.

Not ideal, but what can you do?

Clearly there is a pent up demand for the neoair at a lower price. Cascade Designs are you listening? BPL users alone will probably buy a significant portion of your back stock if you have extra neo airs!

diego dean
    BPL Member

@cfionthefly

I had an order for a Patagonia jacket that I was told cancelled. But I had just been to my local backwoods and they had it in stock. I called the corporate number and they called my local stor and had them ship I to me. The order was suppseded to come from another store 500 miles away when my store down the road had it in stock. Weird.

Wade Ford
    BPL Member

@cwford

Locale: NTX

I ordered 2 items and received both of them. I got a nano puff and rain shadow jacket.

Michael Bailey

@mbailey729

Locale: Southeast

All sold out

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Got my nano puff today, quick shipping

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools