Topic

New England-area GTG #3: It’s in the Negatives No Matter What Temperature Scale (as long as its Centigrade or Fahrenheit…)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips New England-area GTG #3: It’s in the Negatives No Matter What Temperature Scale (as long as its Centigrade or Fahrenheit…)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

That's true, which makes it's price quite a steal really.

Your gone all summer with NOLS right? I'd be willing to wait if you'd definitely be in in Sept. We'd just have to schedule some other hikes between now and then without ya =P

Ryan Linn

@ryan-c-linn

Locale: Maine!

Hah. Well, my schedule is very much up in the air from now until September. I know I'll be unavailable for all of May and June. I'm pretty sure I'll be unavailable in July and August. I'll let you know when if I ever find out otherwise, but I probably won't find out until the end of June.

Bottom line: schedule some hikes without me, but email me later in the summer to make sure I'm still there :)

Ryan Linn

@ryan-c-linn

Locale: Maine!

Hey New Englanders… if you're watching this thread, I'm starting a new one. Springtime Get-Together!

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools