Topic

UK Hammocks quilt conversions. Highly recommended.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping UK Hammocks quilt conversions. Highly recommended.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mat at UK Hammocks is doing sleeping bag to quilt conversions and sleeping bag to under quilt conversions as well. This is a great, inexpensive way to feather your nest on the cheap. I had him do a top quilt conversion on my old LuxuryLite V-Bag, along with adding down to it to get it to a true 20 degree temp. rating. Turned out great and Mat went the extra mile by making a detached hood (think a JRB hood) out of the sleeping bag's hood for me. He also made me a 4 season winter under quilt out of a very old Gerry mountaineering bag from the 80's. I can't recommend Mat or his work enough.

UK Hammocks Video:

YouTube video

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools