Topic

Gear Grams & Mac compatibility

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
PostedJan 17, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Is anyone else having a problem accessing the Gear Grams site? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

-Chris

PostedJan 18, 2012 at 9:36 pm

It just sits saying "Connecting…" when I try to log on with my Mac, works just fine on a PC. Is this the problem you have? I updated Flash and tried Safari and Firefox.

John S. BPL Member
PostedJan 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Requires Adobe Flash Player 11.1

Gear Grams worked for me on MacBook Pro using latest Chrome. It did not work for me on older Firefox and I didn't want to wait for download of Flash to see if it would.

PostedJan 19, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Tried today again and got right in on my mac, so perhaps just a server hiccup yesterday?

PostedJan 19, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Seems to be a Flash issue. The newest version of Flash requires OSX 10.6 or higher. I'm still runnin 10.5.8

Bummer… back to excel!
Chris

PostedJan 19, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Yup, flash is my problem too.

I am running 10.5.8 as well, and am not able to download Flash 11.1.

This is disappointing, as I really enjoy using Geargrams.

Edward Jursek BPL Member
PostedJan 24, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Works fine on my MacBook Air. I blame Flash and see Steve Jobs rolling over in his grave saying he told us so.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Loading...