Topic

GoLite Jam new from the GoLite website for $69

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite Jam new from the GoLite website for $69

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lee Tintary

@leetintary

Locale: Mt. Baldy

I just bought a brand new GoLite Jam for $69 from the GoLite website. Similar deals can be had for the Peak, Pinnacle $79. I know from exhaustively looking through BPL myself that a lot of people are disappointed with the weight gain from the recent version but when you consider how well these packs did in Will's "Torso Collapse Test" from his SOTM on frameless packs last year (look at the chart and see that the Jam outperformed all other packs) and combine that with the fact that this bag has a hip belt now that appears that it can take the weight more comfortably when it has to creep above the 20 pound mark for things like carrying water in the Grand Canyon, this pack may be the best deal of dollar/ounce on the market today!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools