Topic

BackCountry Trip Planner

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedJan 15, 2012 at 1:19 am

I have made a trip planner based on Microsoft Office Access. Using forms, you can keep track of all your gear, trail info, hiker info and recipes; then view your info on printable reports.
I set this up so you only have to enter the info once; you can have multiple hikers, all carrying different gear and eating different foods, all on the same trip. Even print a trip grocery list.

If you have Access: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5LLLC2M

If you don't have Access: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OMREMF8
( this copy includes a version of Access Run-time )

I have included examples in the app to get you started; feel free to write over them.

Enjoy

Ken Helwig BPL Member
PostedJan 15, 2012 at 9:43 am

Cool Robert! I am DL'ing it right now. Interesting that you are using megaupload for this…that is usually used for music piracy….but cool, I cannot wait to check it out!

Justin Baker BPL Member
PostedJan 16, 2012 at 11:33 am

Megaupload is just a place to upload stuff and give the link to others to download. I prefer mediafire though…much better and doesn't try and get to to buy a premium account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...