Topic

Finally organized my stuff

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Finally organized my stuff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris M
    BPL Member

@kringle

Locale: California

And it is amazing how much easier it is to work now. I tried to find a way that avoided me buying many of the Sterilite drawers, because I think they are cheaply made and not worth the price. I've put a post on my blog about the new set up.

http://kringlelight.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/first-things-first-organizing-the-chaos/

Hopefully some people find it useful. I will be posting more MYOG guides throughout the Spring, so please check it out every now and then. I'll be sure to post here whenever I write anything I think others would like to see.I should have a guide for a backpack some time very soon.

ANTHONY FRANKLIN

@redwood82

Locale: Piedmont of the Carolinas

That's nice! I need to do something like this. My scraps and miscellaneous pieces are piling up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools