Topic

Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hi Everyone,

I recently sold some leftover 10packs of Mini Biners in the Gear Swap section. After they were all sold, I received quite a few emails asking if I could get anymore. Well I found another source and already put in an order.. They should come instock on the 12th and will be ready to ship by the 13th. There is a limited availability so don't pass up on this great deal. They will come in assorted colors.

10 Pack $10.00

LawsonEquipment.com

mini biners

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Very cool, Lawson. I'm in for two 10-packs.

John Myers
    BPL Member

@dallas

Locale: North Texas

Nice find. Just placed my order.
    Thanks!

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

Oh that you'd put this up last week! I just spent $33 for 20 of them! :o(

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

My system accidentally charged shipping on these. Sorry for the mistake. I will be refunding the money today.

Thanks for your business : )

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

hey Lawson, did you get my email?

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

PM Sent

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have quite a bit of these left in stock and just put them back on sale for $10- for a 10 pack. As always, free shipping on all orders $10 and over : )

Thanks,
    Lawson

Brent Mahan

@thenerb

Locale: Southern New Hampshire

Ordered. Thanks!

Dan Rimar
    Spectator

@tarpon6

Locale: Florida

What are the dimensions of the mini biners?

Erik H
    BPL Member

@telemonster

Locale: pacific northwest

Do you think these would be strong enough for clipping tent guylines to dead men(snow anchors] in high wind conditions?

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

1.5" long, and 1.0" at the widest point.

As for strength, I use one to connect my food bag to a loop on the hang cord. It's plenty strong for that. I think it would work for guy lines as well. I keep a couple on the outside of my packs, for a convenient place to park my ti spoon, mini compass, watch, whistle, etc. And they make great zipper pulls.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I've been using mine for clipping guylines onto my tent and poncho, but not in high wind conditions.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

They are not weight rated so I can not comment on max strength but I hung a 50lb food bag from one before with no issue what so ever.. I hope this helps..

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I got more of these in-stock. Price is still $10 for 10 and have free shipping.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Michael K
    BPL Member

@chinookhead

Lawson, do you plan on getting more of these 1/8" pads?

http://lawsonequipment.com/All-Products/EvaRest-1-8-Foam-Pad-p950.html

If so, when?

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

>>> assorted colors

If you were to sell a 12 pack of them in a solid color, I would buy them.

As it is, I do not want my gear looking like a Christmas tree with a bunch of different color biners all over the place.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks fore the advice John : )

They use to come in purple and they would never sell so combining all the colors was the method behind my madness. This last time, they changed from purple to orange so I really don't need to continue to do this anymore.

So rather then making everyone look like a Christmas tree, I am now going to sell them in 10 packs of the same color. Due to the way my website is set up, I am still going to have to sell them in assorted colors but that means 10 black, 10 blue, 10 red, 10 orange or 10 green. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

mini biners

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Woot!!

Order placed.

Black Please :-D

Although, you know, we could all order a pack of red and a pack of green, and have a bit of Christmas celebration festivity over the holiday seasons!!

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I just got mine, all black. I'm finding all kinds of things that need clips now. I planned on using one for my bear bag but now I'm going to use another for hanging the bag for my Sawyer in camp, for attaching my camera bag to my shoulder straps, one for my keys… I'm glad they come in a 10 pack! I'm a sucker for blue though. Maybe I can find some more stuff that needs hanging.

Adam

Chad “Stick” Poindexter
    BPL Member

@stick

Locale: Southeast USA

I received a package of these not too long ago. They are of the assorted variety and I don't mind… I don't usually carry many at all since I am trying to cut back on weight, so matching colors are not an issue… :)

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Mine showed up today.

Thanks for offering these in an all black color pack Lawson.

Photograph showing weight of all ten together, plus all ten of them individually. I per-calibrated my scale (100g) before testing.

lawsonequipment_mini_wiregate_biners_10pk

Eric Lundquist
    BPL Member

@cobberman

Locale: Northern Colorado

Got mine yesterday in orange. I only measured one biner as I didn't expect there to be as much variance as shown by John's images. The one I weighed came in at 3.4grams. I was surprised that they were lighter than my Nite-Ize #1 biner (4.1grams).

Randy Thornton
    Spectator

@ochocoman

Locale: Wet side of the Cascades

I just ordered a couple bags as well: the more of these I have, the more things I find them useful for.

I use the small Nite-ize as well, but I find that the gate in them is sometimes really hard to unclip, especially in the rain. My fingers are just a little too stubby for the size.

Do you know when you will have the foam pads back in stock?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools