Topic

Patagonia baselayers sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia baselayers sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

The patagonia outlet has some good deals on patagonia base layers right now. FYI you can mail-order them. Sale List

Steve P
    BPL Member

@swillhiker-2

Thanks for the heads up, saved 50% off items I was going to buy anyways!

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Hi Ryan, how do you get on the mailing list? Or, how did you find this flyer?

There's nothing of interest for me now, but I'd like to see their weekly specials in case something of interest does pop up. Thanks

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

patagonia posted this on their facebook at 3:30 today.

(added)
    oops, i was talking about patagonia.com baselayer sale…same day. funny.

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

The patagonia outlet in dillion montana posts this on their Facebook page. Around presidents day they have a big 40% off sale for the whole store as well. Nanopuff pullovers ran $34 at their last 40% off sale, and down sweaters were $78 I believe

Erik Basil
    BPL Member

@ebasil

Locale: Atzlan

In addition to the Montana folks, main-store Patagonia has a similar sale going.

Worked for me: a couple of items I needed to replace worn-out Capilenes, for a great sale price and free shipping.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools