Topic

Patagonia Gift Card 150

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Gift Card 150

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Dunham

@jdunham4

Hey BPL. I received a gift card for xmas for $150 for Patagonia. I am not really in need of anymore pata gear at the moment…anyone interested in helping me out here?

Jeffrey Dunham

@jdunham4

I would like to purchase a bpl membership…so if i could get full value i would mail for free and sign up for a year membership. So you would be helping our community in a small but significant manner.

If nobody likes that idea over the next few days i guess i would think 10% off is fair?

Open to trades and thoughts as well…thanks!

Jeffrey Dunham

@jdunham4

Weekend bump.

Jeffrey Dunham

@jdunham4

At this point i will take the best offer. I also have a 20% off code that expires on the 9th for campsaver. First interestrd party gets it! Thanks

Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

PM sent

Jeffrey Dunham

@jdunham4

Pata gift card sold. Anyone need the 20% off code for campsaver?! Here it is. Only works for one person so hope this finds someone who needs it!

2C9J2-JX9TA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools