Topic

0.5 L platy-like bottles with squirt top – $1.09

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 0.5 L platy-like bottles with squirt top – $1.09

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

Office Depot has 0.5 L collapsible bottles, with a "squirt" top, and carabiner for 1.09. Come in different colors and patterns, in bins near cash register

Yes the bottles are small for backpacking, weigh `0.5 oz ish, dont recall exactly, but the threads match a platypus , and the squirt top fits a platy exactly, and weighs 0.17 oz. It has a long collar that could be trimmed some too.

(If they only had 1L size, it would be awesome)

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Office Depot has 0.5 L collapsible bottles, with a "squirt" top, and carabiner for 1.09. Come in different colors and patterns

That could be a replacement for the long discontinued and much mourned Platy Little Nipper!

Conner D

@cdipaolo

Locale: SoCal

they sell them at mothers too btw. "vapur bottles" ?

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

The company's website includes an online store and a retail outlet store locator. 0.4 L size also available.

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA
    Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Santa brought me a couple of those. After a sufficienet test, I think I'll try Scotch in them.

Josh Leavitt
    BPL Member

@joshleavitt

Locale: Ruta Locura

Joe, Alcohol works just fine in them.

Kelly Gigliotti

@kellyg

Bought 3 the other day. The fitting works perfectly on a platy. I put water in the platy and put pressure on it, and no leaks. The pattern of the bladder reminds me of – the Chiquita lady, with the fruit on her head? Bright yellow and patterns of fruit!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools