Topic

Great deal on 700ml Backcountry Pot

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Great deal on 700ml Backcountry Pot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Loren Baginski

@bags4266

Backcountry.com's outlet store has their 700ml titanium pot then use code 6AS-1-UGL9A at check out , free shipping. Comes out to $20.97 for a 3.7 oz pot….. great deal. Caught this deal over at the Hammock Forum

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i wish i had a need for it! i actually own that ti pot and had to talk myself out of ordering another. i only saw it for $24 at departmentofgoods, not sure where you saw it for $20. the free shipping coupon is nice though.

i forwarded it to some of my friends…

JP
    BPL Member

@jpovs-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Locale: Arrowhead

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

put the item in your cart click on type of shipping then click on the proceed with order bar at the top of the next page it will ask you if you have a gift certificate?
    under that it asks REDEMPTION CODE? click on that and it will allow you to enter a code.

robert v
    BPL Member

@mtnbob123

Locale: Bristol Bay Alaska

Thank you for the heads up!!! I just picked up one for less than I got it off Steep and Cheap, when you figure in the shipping. $20.97 to my door! Nice.

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

Great deal! The only thing I don't like about these is there is no sipper lid from another application that will fit these. With the SP600 and 700, you can find sipper lids on Folgers coffee containers or planters nut cans that snap on. With the BC700, it's an odd size and there is no sipper lid that will fit. It's a bummer. However, they are a great pot.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

I have a couple ti pots now, this one is lighter, by less than half an oz. I can pass.
    Duane

Jim Leonard
    BPL Member

@mxracer33x

Locale: West Coast

http://www.rutalocura.com/Carbon_Lids.html

there is a lid that is listed to fit. although it is a bit pricey.

Jim Leonard
    BPL Member

@mxracer33x

Locale: West Coast

Damn they are all out of stock

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

That CF lid is listed as type 2 same as the one for the 550 mug.
    It stays put on the 550 but just sits loosely on the SP 700.
    SP 700
    Franco

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

The BC700 comes with a lid.

I want a sipper lid for coffee when it's not used as a pot.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

dan,
    i've watched you post a long time for that lid. i'm now officially "In" the hunt for you. i have and love that pot…

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

You'll find that 90% of the grocery store plastic lids are just a touch too big and fit the Snow Peak trek 700, but not the BC lid. If you find a sipper lid that works, get one for me, send 'em both my way and I have a punch set for professional looking holes. :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools