Topic

a very special thank you to merry christmas

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion a very special thank you to merry christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kevin smith

@divr6347

got a a bpl gift subscription in my e mail this afternoon and it was sent from

merry christmas so to whoever merry christmas is i just wanted to extend a huge thank you and say that the generosity of the folks on this site is amazing

i will happily pass this generosity on with a gift subscription to someone else when i get back on my feet from two of the toughest years of my life employment wise

anyway thank you so much to whomever it was that did this for me i am very greatful for your generosity

bpl is just an awesome community

happy holidays everyone

kevin

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Awesome!

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Very cool!

Soak up all those wonderful articles!

Tony Wong
    BPL Member

@valshar

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Yeah, just one of the many reasons why I love this place and the people here.

Merry Xmas and pay it forward when you can.

Hope we all do our little part in giving back to the community that has given us so much.

-Tony

Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

I can get so bogged down when I really dive into the forums to try to get a finger on how people are feeling on a given day. Did so today, responded politely, closed up shop and focused on the customer support that I'd given short shrift while family was in town.

As a result, I got help three people buy gift subs for others (over the phone) and got to hear how enthusiastic they were about BPL and some of the changes we've made recently. Because these particular three are not active in the forum, I had no idea until I spoke to them how they felt. And they made my day.

The community I've grown to know over the years I've been fortunate enough to work for the man who is like the brother I never wanted (strangely, he always wanted a sister) is amazing, incredible, uplifting, and a delight to be part of.

Thanks for this thread. I feel so privileged to e-know so many of you. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools