Topic

Altrec Outlet Extra 20% Off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Altrec Outlet Extra 20% Off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jesse D.
    BPL Member

@upcountry

Locale: Lassen Co.

There's a few good deals to be had today on the outlet site… and it also includes free 2 day shipping.
    Coupon code HOLIDAY20…
    Thermarest NeoAir Smalls and Mediums for $80 and $83 shipped! I jumped on one of the Mediums to supplement my Big Agnes Air Core for summer trips…
    Also a few of the Terrra Nova tarps for $50ish, Sierra Designs Nitro 30 for under $200…

Sumi Wada
    Spectator

@detroittigerfan

Locale: Ann Arbor

Thanks! Picked up some last minute Christmas gifts with the discount *and* free 2-day shipping — can't beat that!

Jesse D.
    BPL Member

@upcountry

Locale: Lassen Co.

I bought myself a NeoAir, and then about an hour later gave the site another browse and ended up getting the girlfriend some stuff for Xmas….

Christian Denniston
    BPL Member

@davidulhike

Ordered some shoes I've been looking to try at a pretty decent price, and with free 2 day shipping. Thank you for the heads up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools