Topic

Was there a free shipping on gossamer gear promo?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Was there a free shipping on gossamer gear promo?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Madeline T

@madscot13

I thought someone had posted one not to long ago. I can't seem to find it. does anybody know of one? Thanks!

Caleb Brownfield
    Spectator

@brownfield

Locale: Dolly Sods

I think that was a limited time deal. According to a Gossamer Gear email/newsletter:

October Deal – From now until November 15th all domestic orders over $45.00 will ship for free using the coupon code 10IN2011. This offer is only good on domestic (US) orders and we reserve the right to ship by whatever method we choose – could be ground, priority, first class mail, etc. Remember you MUST be fully logged in and registered for the coupon to work and the offer is not retroactive.

Sorry

Madeline T

@madscot13

Oh that is ok. I understand why stores like that don't do free shipping often. Worth a try though!

BTW- they are having a great sale on a lot of stuff!

HENRY SUI

@thehenry626

Locale: California

Hey Everyone,

I found some gear to buy at Gossamer Gear. Is there any coupon out there? or free shipping coupons? Thank you

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Their last newsletter had no special deals but you should sign up and you will receive them as soon as they do become available.

https://gossamergear.com/customer/account/login/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools