Topic

Women’s eVent jacket – $97 Today only

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Women’s eVent jacket – $97 Today only

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

There is a $15 off $100 purchase coupon today only at Department of Goods. They also have the Montane Venture Jacket for Women for $111.58, so less than $97 with the coupon. My wife has one of these that I've reviewed here before, and on the DoG site. Sizing runs small, but the jacket itself is an incredible bargain.

Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

my wife has one. It has good DWR but the hood adjustment is not so good. Not as good as westcomb/arcteryx shells.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I'd agree — hood adjustment is a weak point. If Westcomb jackets had been this price when we were looking, I would have gotten my wife one instead, but I watched for 2 years before I was able to find any women's eVent jacket close to the $100 mark, and this is the one we finally went with. The price/performance ratio is excellent.

If money were no object, every jacket in our closet would be Westcomb. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools