Topic

60% off BA SL1, 45% off Golite shangri- LA Camp Saver

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 60% off BA SL1, 45% off Golite shangri- LA Camp Saver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick Brown

@ojsglove

Locale: Highland Park

Camp Saver dot com has the Big Agnes SL1 and SL2 on sale for 40% off. Also Golite shangri- La 1 and 3 are 25% off. They are offering an additional 20% off with the Coupon Code OUT-9165. Hope this helps.

Ben F

@tekhna

That's a fantastic deal on the SL2. I've heard it's not so great for taller folks though, anyone have experience with it? Using an REI Half Dome 2, bought it mostly because of the length before I was concerned with weight.

Ben Wortman
    BPL Member

@bwortman

Locale: Nebraska

Ben
    I am 6'3" and have a SL2. It is plenty long for me.

Ben

David Ure

@familyguy

I am 6'1" and my long summer bag would touch both ends. Without the bag, I only had 3-4" of additional length. That may or may not be an issue for you. I measured the interior length at 80".

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

Would an SL1 be better for a 6'5" person?

Ben F

@tekhna

for the info. I'm 6'3ish, closer to 4", which doesn't leave a whole lot of clearance on either side, but it'd probably be ok.

victor larivee
    BPL Member

@vlarivee

Locale: white mountains

looks like I missed another one. SL3 are all gone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools