Topic

The Clymb Pack Towels and $10 off your first order

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals The Clymb Pack Towels and $10 off your first order

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dan Smith

@dcsmith

All,

The Clymb has some good deals on McNett Outgo Pack Towels for $10. I'm thinking of buying some. Any of you use these? Look similar to MSR pack towels but cheaper through this special.

In addition, if you use my link below when you sign up for the Clymb, you will get $10 off your first order.

Details can be found here:

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DanielSmith12

If you aren't familiar with the Clymb, here's the company propaganda. No multi-level marketing or any of that BS, just discounted goods every 3 days by many of the gucci companies.

It’s a private sale network that will give you access to insider pricing from an amazing group of outdoor brands. If you climb, hike, run, ride, paddle or ski, you’re gonna love this. Here’s how it works: you accept this invite and The Clymb will hook you up with deep discounts, usually 50-70% off retail, on gear from a different leading brand each week. Each brand’s product is available for 3 days only or until it’s sold out. Membership is free and by invite only. That’s why I’m inviting you.

Dan

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

just an fyi, its typical practice on the forum to point out that by referring someone to the climb. you will also receive $10…

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

People get $10 instant credit when they sign up and if they should buy something, then yes, I would receive $10.

This is a different deal than the normal Clymb propaganda, as the person signing up usually doesn't get squat.

In addition, anyone have an opinion on the pack towels by McNett?

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

thanks dan, havent seen this $10 credit to the person registering before.

mcnett isnt on there though?

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

McNett Makes Outgo. Sorry about that. Look under the Outgo listing.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I've got towels by McNett, REI and MSR that I've picked up at various points. So far, the smaller, more textured REI packtowels are my favorite by far. The McNett, as well as the MSR, are very smooth … they absorb well, but you don't get that same feeling of "dry" that comes from something with the same absorbency, but a little more texture.

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

Thank you. I picked up a couple for my Scouts to use at various outings in Size L.

We are working towards going cotton free for clothing and materials on a budget. Summer camps are so humid cotton will not dry. We'll give these a try.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools